Sunday, November 19, 2006

Detective Comics News



I'm thrilled to announce that Tom Mandrake will be handling the artwork for my 2-part DETECTIVE COMICS story. Tom was the perfect choice. He's drawn some extraordinary things in the past, and I can't wait to see what he does here.

There's no publication date for this yet, but I will let you know as soon as I know. I had a blast writing it though. Even though I hate the word "reinventing," I had a great time doing just that to one of Batman's primary classic foes, giving him a bit of an overhaul without erasing anything that came before. I think this is an upgrade that fans of Batman will be happy with. Hopefully I'll get to do some m ore with that character in the not too distant future as well.

2 comments:

Trevour said...

I'm looking forward to this - can't wait!!

Todd Franklin said...

Congrats! I'll be looking for it!