Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Mystery Solved!






The past couple of months I mentioned that I'd not received copies of issues of "Scooby-Doo" that featured stories I wrote. It turns out that it's because those issues never actually shipped. "Scooby-Doo" has been on a bit of an unplanned hiatus. If you want a reason, you'll have to ask DC. It's not my place to tell.

So, for both of you who went to your local comic book store to buy those issues only to leave empty handed, I apologize for sending you on a fool's errand. Hopefully you found some other outstanding comics to read. Issues # 137 and 138 of "Scooby-Doo" will be published in the early Spring as Issues #142 and #143. Right now reprint issues are being run in place of new material. Most likely those reprint issues also contain work of mine, so it may be worth a look for you anyway.

1 comment: