Monday, April 05, 2010

Car Talk meets Car Chat



This showed up in my mail today from Tom and Ray Magliozzi, the entertaining hosts of NPRs "Car Talk" and inspiration for their counterparts, Tim and Roy, hosts of "Car Chat" (shown below) from SCOOBY-DOO #153, published by DC Comics.


This story was written by me with Matt Jenkins handling the drawing, Rob Clark Jr. doing the lettering, Heroic Age tackling the colors, and Harvey Richards editing the whole thing.

Tom and Ray were delighted by their appearance in Scooby-Doo, which is much better news than receiving a letter from their lawyers, Dewey, Cheethan, and Howe.

1 comment:

Belle Dee said...

That is SO COOL!! I love Car Talk!! I don't always get to listen, but if I'm up and about on Sat. morning (when it's on here), I always listen.