Thursday, September 30, 2010

It Begins in 24 Hours


At Midnight, October 1, my 5th annual month long Halloween Countdown will begin. During the month long celebration of all things Halloween regular features here will be suspended. "Ask Me Anything" will resume on the first Monday of November, which also happens to be the first day of November. The last remaining question from this month will also be answered sometime before Thanksgiving.

In the meantime, stop by often for a daily dose of Halloween.

5 comments:

Michael Jones said...

What's your least favourite Halloween Candy? (Mine's toothbrushes!)
See ya at the countdown.

Shawn Robare said...

Michael, mine's pennies.

John, thanks for putting all the work into building the list on the countdown site. I've been so bogged down with prep work in co-organizing my first independent comics conference (upfair.org) that I haven't checked in on the Countdown site as much as I'd like to.

John Rozum said...

Shawn,

Usually August thru mid-November is my quietest time so it's not much of an issue, but this year I've been slammed. I wasn't even able to contact everyone who participated last year. You'll see a new policy attached to the introduction to this year's countdown list because of this.

If I didn't put together most of my posts back in July, I would be dropping out of the countdown this year. As it is, my entries this year are pretty much fluff.

I've been meaning to congratulate you on taking on the Up Fair. I'm sure the stress of the countdown has prepared you well for that.

Michael, mine's popcorn balls.

Dave Lowe said...

My only dread is that it was Easter before I read only half of all last year's countdown posts...but so worth it.

John Rozum said...

Dave,

I had to do the same thing, and anticipate it won't be much different this year as well. I'm not going to stress over it though. I'd rather take my time looking at everyone's posts than whip through them with barely a glance.