Wednesday, July 20, 2011

In Next Month's RUE MORGUE...



Rue Morgue issue #114, available in August and sporting a cover featuring poster art from the original version of Fright Night, also contains an article by Rue Morgue's "Blood in Four Colors" comic book reviewer, Pedro Cabezuelo on my current series, the critically acclaimed, Xombi.

Rue Morgue is an excellent magazine covering a wide range of horror subject matter from movies both contemporary and classic (to those not so classic), to books, comics, art, music, video games, toys and even places to visit for fans of the genre.

3 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Love that magazine...looking forward to your mention!! :)

Love the series!

Cheers!

Belle Dee said...

I'll be picking up this issue for sure. AND I keep forgetting to mention how much I enjoyed the first issue of Xombi! I've been wanting to go back out to the comic store and get more. The one comic shop I've been going to was suppose to be moving out to my neighborhood, and I was very excited about this. So I thought I'd wait till they moved into their new spot, but then I guess the move fell through?! I don't know. I still hope they'll move out this way. It would be nice to have a comic store within walking distance.

Anyway, I've got to get more Xombi!

John Rozum said...

Both of you have been such big supporters, so thank you again.

Belle, my nearest decent comic book store is at least a 45 minute drive for me. I miss having one that was nearby. I never see anything these days.