Friday, September 23, 2011

The Countdown to Halloween is Only One Week Away



At Midnight October 1 I'll begin my 6th annual Countdown to Halloween with daily posts of season appropriate material leading up to the holiday itself. You can check the October archives to the right for each year beginning with 2006 to see material from countdown's past. Also by clicking on the surprised face of Vincent Price at top right you can visit the official Countdown to Halloween site to see all of the other blogs and websites which will be taking part in this year's countdown. You can even register to join in yourself while you are there if you are so inclined.

2 comments:

Michael Jones said...

I'm still in a quandary as to what to feature this year, but I'm pumped! My blog has been sparse to date, I've been saving some of the altogether ooky stuff for next week...

Michael May said...

I've been getting my Countdown together and am very excited about it. I just need to figure out how to squeeze everything into 31 days.